Spanikopita Cauliflower Nachos
Spanakopita Cauliflower Nachos
- 1 head cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- .25 oz fresh oregano leaves chopped
- .25 oz container fresh thyme leaves chopped
- OPTIONAL: Crushed red pepper to taste
- Parchment paper
For the topping:
- 1 (5-7oz) bag baby spinach chopped
- 1 can white navy beans drained & rinsed
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 14.5oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2-3 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 3-4 ounces white cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, spices & herbs. Spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
- While cauliflower roasts, add 2-3 inches of water to a large frying pan or Wok. Add spinach, turn on high heat & cover for a few minutes to flash steam. Drain spinach, rinse with cool water & squeeze with hands (literally!) to release all excess water.
- Chop spinach, then drain & rinse beans & tomato in the same colander. Top roasted cauliflower with veggies, beans & cheese. Pop back into the oven for 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.