Grilled Argentine Chicken
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/3 bunch cilantro leaves
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon dried oregano
- 0.5 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 0.25 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 5-7oz bag baby arugula
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Place the parsley, cilantro, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a blender and process until well blended, scraping down the sides as needed. Place 0.25 cup in a covered container and refrigerate until serving time. Pour the rest into a large food storage bag, add the chicken thighs, squeeze out the excess air, seal the bag, and refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
- Prepare the grill for direct heat and preheat to medium-high. Alternatively, preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bag, discarding any marinade. Brush the grill grates or grill pan with vegetable oil and grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 160-165°F.
- Serve the chicken with the reserved sauce, over salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.