What You’ll Need:
For the dressing:
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp whole grain mustard
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- Black pepper to taste
For the salad:
- 1 head romaine lettuce washed & torn OR 2-3 romaine hearts
- 1/2 pint cherry tomato minced
- ½ red onion minced
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1/3 c parmesan cheese shredded OR 1 (2-3oz) bag parmesan crisps
- 4 eggs hardboiled, peeled & halved
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 8 to 10 minutes. *this can be done up to 5 days ahead of time!
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in a small food processor or blender. Blend until smooth!
- Toss salad greens with parmesan, tomatoes, onion & desired amount of dressing. Served with sliced hardboiled eggs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.