What You’ll Need:
- 2 cans cannellini or white navy beans drained & rinsed
- ¼ c tahini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 5-7oz jar prepared pesto*
- 1 pint cherry tomato
- 1 box brown rice crackers
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 bunch celery cut into snacking sticks
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Spread whole baby tomatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and pop into the oven for 12 minutes.
- While the tomatoes roast, prepare hummus by combining beans, tahini, garlic & salt in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth & transfer to a glass dish or tupperware.
- Spoon pesto over prepared hummus. Top with roasted tomatoes.
- Dig in with veggies &brown rice crackers for a perfectly balanced lunch or share with friends.
*If allergens are a concern, check ingredient label to ensure the variety you choose is free of soy and egg ingredients.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.