What You’ll Need:
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1/3 c ground flax seed
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- ½ c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- PURE maple syrup
- 4 c fruit of choice
- Heat griddle or large frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Mash banana in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients & mix well. Follow by wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Using a ¼ c size measuring cup, spoon batter onto hot griddle/pan. This batter initially spreads out thin, so be sure to give each cake plenty of room!
- Cook each cake until bubbles begin to form, then flip, cooking an additional 2-3 minutes on the opposite side. These are delicate cakes, so flip with love!
- Serve with fruit of choice & drizzle with PURE maple syrup
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.