For the salad:
- 1 large bunch kale torn from stem OR 1 (7-10oz) bag/box baby kale
- ½ bag slaw mix or 1/2 cabbage, shredded any variety
- 1 1/2 c shelled edamame thawed
- 1 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 1/2 c sunflower seeds
For the dressing:
- Zest AND juice of 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp pure honey local to your area
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 c olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- Combine salad dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake to mix.
- If using a bunch of kale, tear from woody stem & (literally!) massage through your fingertips as you go.
- Split ingredients evenly into (4) containers for easy grab and go lunches throughout the week, or into one large bowl for sharing.
- Toss with dressing just before serving!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.