- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 3 Tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp hemp hearts
- ½ c all natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice no sugar added
- 1/3 c honey local to your area
- parchment paper
- 5 c fruit of choice
What You'll Do:
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add nut butter & honey. Mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a Tablespoon measure to make heaping scoops, rolling each into a ball as you go.
- Pop in the fridge* and serve with 1 cup of fruit for easy grab and go breakfast all week long!*
- Stores well covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.