- 1 block organic extra firm tofu pressed
- 1 can black beans drained & rinsed
- ½ Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 c BBQ sauce
- 1 jar/can mandarin oranges in juice drained
- 1/2 cucumber peeled & sliced
- ½ bunch 2-3 green onions, chopped
- leaves from 1 head bibb or romaine lettuce
- Slice tofu in half lengthwise. Press by layering on a plate: tea towel, tofu, tea towel, another plate. Set aside
- Prepare other ingredients while tofu presses.
- Then, heat coconut oil in a large frying pan. Cube tofu & pan fry over medium-high heat. Your goal is to create an seared, almost crispy exterior.
- Toss beans into pan. Turn off heat & add BBQ sauce.
- Scoop BBQ mixture into lettuce cups & top with all the fixings.
- Pick up like a taco & have a napkin handy. You will love these!
- Depending on how you load them, recipes makes about 8 wraps.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.