What You’ll Need:
- 2 c almond flour
- 1 c gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 small zucchini shredded
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil plus more for greasing pan
- ¼ c REAL maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL: ¼ cup 85% dark chocolate chips
- 6 c fruit of choice for serving
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add wet ingredients. Stir well.
- Grease muffin tin lightly with coconut oil. Use a 1/4 c size measuring cup to scoop batter into each compartment. Top each with 1-3 chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve muffins with fresh fruit for a perfecting well rounded and satisfying breakfast!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.