Orange Beef & Broccoli
Orange Beef and Broccoli
- 1/2 pound top round beef thinly sliced
- 2 broccoli crowns broken into florets
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup San J Orange Sauce
- 1/2 11 ounce can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 3/4 c brown rice
- Combine rice with 1 1/2 lightly salted water in a saucepan or rice cooker & cook according to package instructions.While rice cooks, season the beef with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Place the broccoli in a large skillet with 1 cup water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cover the skillet and cook the broccoli for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender and bright green, remove to a plate. Pour off any remaining water and wipe the pan dry. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat and then add half the beef. Cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until the beef is no longer pink. Remove to the plate with the broccoli, add the remaining tablespoon of oil and cook the remaining beef. Place the beef on the plate, add the San J Orange Sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil. Add the beef and broccoli to the sauce along with the orange segments. Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.