Peach Caprese Salad
What You’ll Need:
For the dressing:
- 1/3 c olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp PURE maple syrup
- .25 ounces fresh basil leaves only
- Salt & black pepper to taste
For the salad:
- 1 5-7oz baby salad greens, any variety OR 1 small head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 to mato sliced
- 2 peaches sliced
- 3 ears of corn kernels cut from cob
- 8 ounces buffalo mozzarella pearls sliced in half
- ½ purple onion thinly sliced
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients in a small food processor or blender. Puree into green goodness.
- Divide salad ingredients equally among 2 large plates. Top with dressing just before serving!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.