What You’ll Need:
- 2 c dried brown rice chickpea or quinoa pasta
- 1 zucchini quartered & sliced
- 1 broccoli crown chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 12 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 6-7 oz about half 15oz container full fat ricotta cheese
- 2-3 oz Parmesan cheese shredded
- OPTIONAL: crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil for the pasta & cook according to package instructions.
- While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add broccoli & zucchini. Top with salt & pepper to taste & sauté for about 5 minutes, or until broccoli turns bright green and zucchini is tender.
- Drain cooked pasta & transfer cooked pasta to a medium baking dish. Top with cooked veggies, red sauce, ricotta. Sprinkle with Parmesan & crushed red pepper if desired.
- Pop into oven for 8 minutes. Then, dive in!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.