Ranch Pork Chops
Ranch Pork Chops
- 2.5 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for preparing the pan
- 1-2 oz packet gluten-free ranch dressing mix, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound baby Yukon Gold potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoons PURE maple syrup
- 2 boneless pork chops about ½-inch thick2 boneless pork chops , about ½-inch thick
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- ¾ pound green beans, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush a sheet pan with oil.
- Combine 1 tablespoons olive oil, 0.5 tablespoon ranch dressing mix, and 0.25 teaspoon of pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Place the potatoes on a third of the sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- After the potatoes have roasted for 25 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and place the pork chops in the middle, leaving a third of the pan for the beans. Brush the ranch mixture on top of the chops. Using the same mixing bowl used for the potatoes, whisk together 0.5 tablespoon olive oil and the rest of the ranch dressing mix.
- In a small bowl, combine 1.5 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoons ranch dressing mix, the honey, and 0.25 teaspoon pepper. Pat the pork chops dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. the green beans, 0.25 teaspoon salt, and 0.13 teaspoon pepper. Place the beans next to the pork chops onto the pan and spread in as evenly of a layer as possible. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Turn the broiler to high and broil for 2-3 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.