- 1 c gluten free rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- 1 c full fat ricotta cheese half 15oz container
- ¾ c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 4 cups/pieces fruit of choice
- PURE maple syrup
- Heat a skillet or griddle to med-high heat.
- Then, combine dry ingredients in a food processor or blender. Pulse until ground and combined into course flour.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add in wet ingredients, stir well.
- Use a ¼ c measuring cup to dollop cakes onto the hot skillet. Cook until cakes form bubbles, then flip & cook until other side is lightly browned.
- Dive right in, or store in the fridge for easy grab go breakfasts with fruit & a drizzle of maple syrup all week long!
- Makes 8-10 cakes, serving 3-4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.