For the dressing:
- ½ c olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- .25oz fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the salad:
- 1 pound fresh thin green beans
- 1 7-10oz bag/box salad greens, any variety
- 1 can chickpeas drained & rinsed
- 1 can sliced beets no sugar added, drained
- ½ cup mixed pitted olives, halved
- Sea salt to taste
- 3-4 oz ounce block feta cheese crumbled
- Combine ingredients for salad dressing in a small food processor or small blender. Pulse to mix.
- Combine green beans with 1-2 inches water in a large frying pan. Bring to a boil to flash steam. Remove from heat, drain & rinse with cool water. Top with sea salt.
- Divide salad ingredients equally into (4) containers for easy grab & go throughout the week OR arrange on a large serving plate to share.
- Toss with dressing just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.