- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon capers drained and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced or grated
- 1 14.75-ounce can salmon, undrained
- 1½ cups gluten free panko style bread crumbs
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 c pitted kalamata olives, minced
- 1/2 bunch green onions (3-4) finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- For the dressing:
- zest and juice of remaining lemon
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 5-7oz bag salad greens, any variety
- Zest & juice lemon into a small jar or container with a lid. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, 1 tsp lemon juice/zest, parsley, capers, and garlic. Cover and pop into the fridge until serving.
- Pour salmon in a bowl and flake with a fork. Add the bread crumbs, eggs, olives, green onions, and Old Bay. Mix well and form into 8 patties, each about ½-inch thick, compacting firmly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry patties in batches (do not overcrowd the pan) for 3-4 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
- Whisk together salad dressing ingredients together with lemon zest. Shake to mix.
- Divide salad greens into (4) containers. Top each with 2 cooled salmon patties and pop into the fridge for easy grab & go throughout the week.
- Toss with dressing & top with prepared sauce just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!