Spaghetti with Artichokes & Peas
Pasta with Artichoke & Peas
- 2 c gluten free pasta of choice
- 1 1/2 c peas no need to defrost if frozen
For the "sauce"
- 12-15 oz jar/can artichoke hearts in water drained & chopped
- 4 oz manchego cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: crushed red pepper to taste
- Heat a medium/large pot of lightly salted water to a boil for the pasta.
- While water heats, combine artichokes, cheese and spices in a medium bowl & mix well. Set aside.
- Add pasta & peas to boiling water & cook according to pasta package instructions. Peas are just along for the ride 😉
- Drain cooked pasta & peas. Transfer back to the pot. Add artichoke goodness & mix well. Divide between 2 bowls and be so happy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.