- Kosher or fine sea salt
- 4 oz Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 0.5 teaspoon sesame oil
- 0.5 oz fresh chives chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoons gluten free soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoons mirin wine or dry sherry
- 0.5 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 0.5 pound raw shrimp cleaned and deveined
- ½ bag slaw mix, or half cabbage, shredded any variety
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 tomato cut into chunks
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain, rinse with hot water, and drain again. Pour pasta into a bowl with 0.5 tablespoon vegetable oil, the sesame oil, and green onions. Toss to coat.
- Combine the fish sauce, curry powder, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat 1 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat until the oil starts to shimmer. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Add the cabbage, carrots, and tomatoes and cook, stirring just until the shrimp start to turn opaque and the tomatoes start to wilt, about 2 minutes. Add the sauce and the spaghetti and cook, stirring, for another minute or two or until the shrimp is cooked and everything is heated through. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.