- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 6 tablespoons gluten-free teriyaki sauce
- 1½ cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks drained and diced
- 1/2 bag shredded carrots about 1c
- Optional garnishes:
- ¼ cup peanuts or pumpkin seeds chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse first with hot water, then cold water. Drain and place the noodles in a large mixing bowl. Add teriyaki sauce and toss well to coat the noodles. Add the ham, pineapple, and carrots. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.