What You’ll Need:
- 1 medium seedless watermelon or 1/2 large, sliced
- 8 oz buffalo mozzarella cheese in water drained & sliced
- 1.25 oz fresh basil chopped
- 4 to matoes sliced
For the drizzle:
- 3 Tbsp honey local to your area
- 1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- This recipe is simple and so, so good!Prepare as pictured above, staking watermelon, tomato, cheese, basil & drizzle. Or, cube all ingredients, top with drizzle and serve like a salad.
- If meal prepping, make the salad, and divide evenly into (4) containers for easy grab & go throughout the week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.