What You’ll Need:
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 ½ red onions
- 2 English cucumbers
- 2 small peppers any variety, seeded (hot or sweet)
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ c light olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp cumin seed
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ pint cherry tomato halved
- 2 avocados
- Combine all large tomatoes, peppers, onion, cucumber & garlic in a food processor or high speed blender.
- PULSE (don’t blend!) 8 or so times, or until veggies are minced.
- Transfer to a large bowl or glass Tupperware. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve cold topped with sliced avocado!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.