What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash sea salt
- 3 c gluten free rolled oats
- 2 small/medium ripe bananas peeled & mashed
- 1 ½ c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- PURE maple syrup
- 4 c fruit of choice
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Stir well.
- Add bananas to bowl & mash with a large fork or potato masher. (This will not be smooth. Totally normal!)
- Add wet ingredients to bowl & allow to sit for 10 minutes or so (even overnight if you want!)
- Meanwhile, heat skillet or griddle to medium-low heat.
- Pour ¼ c size scoops batter onto skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes or so.
- Top with pure maple syrup and serve with fruit of choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.
No More Posts