What You’ll Need:
- 6 fresh ripe peaches, rinsed and sliced
- PURE maple syrup or honey to drizzle
For the topping:
- 1 c gluten free rolled oats
- ½ c almond flour/meal
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ c coconut oil melted + more to grease baking dish
- 2 Tbsp raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Grease baking dish with coconut oil & evenly arrange raw, sliced fruit. Drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients for topping. The coconut oil may make it chunky. Totally normal.
- Sprinkle mixed topping atop fruit & pop into preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy right out of the oven as is, with a few spoonfuls of full fat vanilla yogurt, or #treatyoself to a scoop of real vanilla bean ice cream! (note serving with yogurt or ice cream make this NOT dairy free or vegan!)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.